ABOUT THE VIBRAM SOLE FACTOR:
Since 1937, Vibram has made the best rubber soles in the world. Every Vibram sole is made with innovative rubber compounds, tested in the most extreme conditions to provide the best footprint possible. Vibram Sole Factor is a global consumer marketing initiative dedicated to turning footwear into statements. We have an internal custom shoe-making team along with dedicated external master cobblers working to upgrade, customize and repair footwear.
This position performs various duties related to the Vibram Sole Factor program. It will require a significant amount of travel and commitment to learning the custom shoe making trade. The Vibram Sole Factor Marketing Manager will work a global team on open-line sole production, marketing program development, co-op marketing, event marketing, operations and distribution. Primary responsibility is to take lead with marketing team, repair shops, distributors and partners to manage and execute the Vibram Sole Factor in the USA.
This position is located in Massachusetts, in North Brookfield Massachusetts, and will assist departments including; Sales, Marketing, and Product Development. Additionally, the Vibram Sole Factor Marketing Manager have reporting positions that include The Vibram Sole Factor Technician and Vibram Custom Shoemakers.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for the Vibram Sole Factor program in the United States
- Develop and execute operations plans for the Vibram Sole Factor program in the United States
- Manage relationships between cobblers, distributors and repair shops
- Manage and organize Vibram Sole Factor line of products
- Report, present and communicate business related to the Vibram Sole Factor program in the United States
- Organize Vibram Sole Factor line reviews for internal and external audiences
- Work with local and state municipalities on permits for mobile units
- Oversee the Vibram Sole Factor Event Calendar and staff
- Attend Vibram Sole Factor events, and manage programs while on location at the events.
- Manage shoe customization projects as assigned by the Vibram sales, marketing, development and tester teams.
- Perform other similar or related duties as requested
It is the policy of Vibram to consider all applications without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap, genetic information, service in the military, results of genetic testing, gender, identity, or membership in any other group protected by applicable law.