| ||Job Description: || |
How do you see your future?
If you picture your future impacting individuals and striving to help them find a home where they can live carefree while creating lasting memories with their friends and families, then Alliance is the right place for you. By building lasting relationships with Alliance teammates and residents, the Sales Associate provides the first impression for our future residents and drives our management sales pipeline. This position is the first step for most growth opportunities in the sales/marketing areas of our organization. Come join our team and make a difference!
The Marketing Coordinator's primary role is to provide in-market marketing support to the Marketing Department and properties in the region ensuring that efforts will ultimately increase revenue and drive occupancy. In addition to performing these functions on an individual property basis, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with multi-property advertising, marketing and event opportunities in an effort to maximize Alliance brand exposure at the market level. The Key Responsibilities.
- Assist with project management and timeline oversight for assigned portfolio, to include engaging internal resources
- Work with the Marketing Account Manager/ Specialist and strategy team to ensure community marketing initiatives reflect the strategic plan; make adjustments as directed by the Marketing Account Manager/Specialist to maximize traffic and closing performance (this level of support would apply to the entire portfolio, with specific attention to and prioritization of activities for key assets as directed)
- Develop and maintain relationships with Alliance leasing teams (Business Managers, Assistant Business Managers, Leasing Associates, etc.) for designated portfolio
- Act as main point of contact between properties and the marketing department for streamlined communication and project management
- Maintain knowledge of team members needed to accomplish tasks and an overall understanding of how long a project should reasonably take, as well as what steps are needed to expedite timelines
- Possess a broad understanding of marketing projects ranging from branding work, campaign development, production projects and digital initiatives to reporting and strategy
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, organizational style and attention to detail
- Possess ability to multi-task, act under pressure, and work with multiple internal and external team members across several disciplines and locations
Alliance Is Our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime!
Is Alliance in your future?