Have you ever considered living in one of the most beautiful cities in California? Santa Barbra, known as the American Rivera, is ideally located on the Central Coast of California, just north of Los Angeles in between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains. The climate is as beautiful as the scenery, with amazing sunshine and a moderate climate all year long. Santa Barbara is known for its small beach town feel, but provides all the amenities you would expect from a much larger city. The city of Santa Barbara and Cottage Health have been synonymous for 125 years, sharing a deeply rooted relationship that radiates throughout the community.
Cottage Health is in search of an outgoing, creative - people orientated Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic an innovative Marketing team.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the marketing needs for specific departments or services within Cottage Health, developing strong working relationships and serving as the account executive to these clinical programs and/or foundations to support business development and fundraising efforts. To build and sustain these partnerships, the incumbent will need strong interpersonal skills and a positive “can-do” attitude.
The Marketing Coordinator will oversee all electronic newsletters and assist with updates to the Cottage Health website. Project planning and adherence to rigid production timelines is an absolute. Coordination with the Marketing Director will be required to uncover the tactical aspects of marketing campaigns in order to achieve overall strategic goals.
This position will help to develop innovative projects and digital media plans while working with the creative team to execute assignments, and be accountable for tracking and reporting metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Strong marketing and presentation skills. Excellent organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading abilities.
- Knowledge of advertising, web and social media trends.
- General working knowledge of graphic design industry best practices.
- Minimum experience required – 5 years in Marketing
- Experience in Healthcare of related field
- Experience with basic web software, Photoshop and knowledge of print specifications.
- Client-facing experience
Cottage Health is the largest healthcare provider between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cottage Health was voted one of Modern Healthcare’s Top 100 Best Places to Work, Fortune Top 20 Best Workplaces in Healthcare, 5- star rating for overall safety and quality from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and many more accolades for services and patient satisfaction.
At Cottage Health, we rely on the skills and contributions of our talented team of professionals. That’s why we offer generous, relocation and rental assistance and an excellent compensation package that includes above-market salaries, premium medical benefits; pension plan and tax savings accounts.
Come join our team!
Please apply online HERE!