Position Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: New York
Reports To: Director-Marketing retention
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is the most trusted, comprehensive resource for plus-size women and men seeking fashion inspiration, style advice, and clothing tailored to their individual needs. Proprietary brands under the FULLBEAUTY Brands umbrella include: Woman Within®, Roaman’s®, Jessica London®, swimsuitsforall®, KingSize®, Brylane Home® and fullbeauty.com®, an online marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest brands and thousands of products – the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for women sizes 12+.
This role will be responsible for executing marketing initiatives related to acquisition and retention strategies of the company. The analysis and reporting responsibilities for this role include all FULLBEAUTY Brands titles. The position encompasses an analytical and research capacity by providing detailed report findings.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness to provide future marketing strategies which include reporting at high levels (monthly and seasonal roll-ups) as well as granular levels (segment etc.).
- Responsible for development, automation and maintenance of periodic “flash sales” reports (daily/weekly/monthly/seasonal)
- This individual will support the preparation of business plans and periodic business reviews to executives, vendors and stakeholders
- Help build the annual Media Plan and develop sales bridges, waterfall reports, customer counts, file health reports etc.
- Forecasting, projecting-to-complete and recalculating results in-season, in order to properly trend and predict end-of-season and end-of-year results and outcomes
- Measure and communicate the outcomes of marketing tests by performing research, execute queries and work successfully with raw data -- transforming it and converting it as necessary to support analysis which include ad-hoc reporting, and new report development as needed
- Responsible for pulling merchandising sales using analytics to add to marketing performance analysis.
- Provide instructions and execute campaign analysis for the direct response efforts; Audit and execute customer scores and testing/ prospecting strategies which optimize marketing program performance.
- Liaise with peers in finance, merchandise, brand team, and marketing and database modelling team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree or concentration in business, marketing, mathematics, statistics and/or data analysis is a plus.
- 2+ years of practical business experience (CRM or campaign management tools), preferably in a retail or multi-channel marketing/analytics environment
- Expert Excel skills and proficiency with MS are prerequisites.
- Nice to have: SAS/ SQL/ BI Tools/ etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage frequent overlapping demands and show high attention to detail